Isaiah 43:1-3, 7, 10-13

But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior... Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth—everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.... “You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “that I am God. Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it?”
Isaiah 43:1-3, 7, 10-13

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Furlough Schedule

Well, furlough 2008 is upon us. We are crazy busy trying to get everything ready to leave on Sunday (what to take/ what to leave, house stuff, ministry stuff - neither Josh or I are sleeping very well). Keep us in your prayers as we will be traveling Sunday night with 2 lap babies and a 3 year old - and for the next 2 months will drive over 5000 miles with stops in 9 different states. We are mainly looking forward to seeing so many of you - our family and friends. But also to interstate highways, Walmart shopping, Starbucks coffee, and 4 part harmony singing!

June 1- Depart Cochabamba
June 2-3- Arrive Miami, Miami w/ Holways
June 4- Depart Miami, arrive Livonia
June 5-8- Livonia
June 9- Travel to Memphis
June 10-11- Memphis with the Huffards
June 12- Travel to Brownwood
June 13-19- Brownwood
June 20- Travel to Red River
June 21-24- Red River
June 25- Travel to Brownwood
June 26-July 2- Brownwood
July 3-5- Indiahoma, OK
July 6-7- Wichita with the Harrolds
July 8- Travel to Estes Park, CO
July 8-12- Sikes Family Reunion in Estes Park
July 12- Travel to York/Seward
July 13-14- Seward with the Barnacles
July 15- Travel to Coldwater, MI
July 16- Travel to Livonia, arrive Livonia
July 16-27- Livonia
July 28- Aug 1- Stephens family vacation
Aug. 2-3- Livonia (pack)
Aug 4- Depart Cochabamba

3 comments:

Drew Custer said...

I wish I could see you guys! We are in Southern AL. Almost in FL really. So the closest I would come to you would be the ten hour drive to Miami. I hope you guys have a wonderful and refreshing time in the States. You deserve it! Tell Josh we said Happy Birthday! I am so glad that he had such a wonderful party. He gives so much and I know it was rewarding to have that love poured back on him by the church. I was cracking up so hard at that post about Michaela. That was too funny. She looked adorable. You guys will be in my prayers. Love you.
Jamie

Angie Washington said...

God bless you and your gumption! Go for it guys. I will be praying for you.

PNG Fords said...

Julie, I hope your furlough is off to a good start. I also hope you can take some time to relax! Sounds like there is plenty planned. You're in our prayers.
Jeri